There are thousands of books on the market about relationships and marriage. Some will tell you how to ‘save your marriage’ while others will tell you ‘how to understand your man’. In most cases, the women who read these books and try to apply the advice fail miserably.
Just looking at the divorce statistics is enough to make you realize that the information that’s so readily available out there is just not working. There is good reason for this.
The books that are traditionally published have a need to sugar-coat the truths and be politically correct. With feminism threatening to emasculate men and treat them like women, dispensing any advice to the contrary will incur the wrath of the perpetual moaners and complainers that abound in society these days.
No one wants to accept the fact that men and women are different.
However, one self-published book, His Secret Obsession has taken the online world by storm. Written by author, James Bauer, it’s been a bestseller for years and truly exposes how a man thinks and why he acts the way he does.
This is excellent relationship advice for women who wonder why their partner doesn’t seem interested in them anymore. It shows several techniques that a woman can employ to make her husband desire her all over again.
It can put the sizzle in a marriage that’s about to fizzle out.
It can turn a single woman who has no luck with men into a vixen that most men desire. It’s all about getting into his head… and this book will show you exactly how to do that.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics covered:
Part One: How the Hero Instinct Works
- The Secret Longing of Every Man
- The Unspoken Desire He’ll Never Admit
- Make Him See the Light
- The Fascination Trigger
- Why men Say, “I’m just not ready”
- How your Desire Can Fascinate Him
- The Secret Current of Happy Relationships
- Rocket Fuel: How to Build Relationship Momentum Fast
- How to Become His Secret Obsession
- Get Deeper Intimacy by Revealing More
- Three Things that Can Go Wrong (and how to fix them)
Part Two: How to Use the Signals
- The Private Island Signal
- The X-Ray Question
- The Glimpse Phrase
- The Secret Currency of Happy Relationships
- The I Owe You Signal
- The Damsel in Distress Signal
Text Message Formulas
- Why Texting
- How Curiosity Phrases Can Keep Him Engaged
- How to Create Curiosity Triggers When You’re Apart
- Texting Your Life Story
And that’s not even getting into the abundance of bonus content you receive for absolutely free.
Who is James Bauer, The Author of “His Secret Obsession”?
James Bauer is the genius behind this program. He is a highly renowned relationship coach who has helped thousands of women find successful, long-lasting love.
His approach to getting the guy you want is unique as he is – obviously, a man and gives women an insider’s look into a man’s perceptive to help women learn what makes men do the things they do.
Let’s analyze the pros and cons of His Secret Obsession.
- This book has been an online bestseller for years with thousands of copies sold. There are many satisfied customers and lots of social proof that the advice with the book works wonders. It’s a proven product.
- What’s interesting about His Secret Obsession is that it does NOT try to be politically correct. It truly exposes how a man thinks and what you need to do to hook your man and keep him attracted to you… and it’s really not what you think.Many women feel like they’re doing so much for their man and he should be appreciative… but James Bauer’s book reveals that it’s not how much you do, but what you do that matters. This book is honest and dispenses highly effective advice.
- His Secret Obsession is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you feel like the book is not your cup of tea, you can always ask for a refund.
- The advice in this guide is for both married and single women. The married woman who wants to save her marriage or make her husband desire her again will find all the techniques she needs inside.
The single woman who is dating and wondering why the men she goes out with never seem to call her back even when the date was seemingly fine will discover the answer in here too.
- The mantra of this book is that men and women are different. This is refreshing advice and it goes against the grain. Most of the relationship advice dispensed by supposed relationship experts in women’s magazines are absolute hogwash because they try to treat the man like a woman and it backfires.
James Bauer’s approach is much more effective because it understands the man’s psyche and shows the woman how to get into his mind and make him desire her.
You’ll NEVER find such truthful advice in a woman’s magazine or the usual relationship books that are on the shelves.
- You can only purchase this product online and will need a credit card. The book is delivered in digital format. So, you’ll either have to read it on your computer or you’ll have to print it out for easier reading.
- Some women may feel hesitant applying the information in this book because they feel like ‘it’s not them’. This is understandable… but it’s necessary to step out of your comfort zone if you wish to effect positive change in your life. Overcoming this mental hurdle is crucial.
- Consistency is required. You’ll need to follow the guide and be consistent in your efforts.
If you’re in a rocky marriage, James Bauer’s book just might save it. James Bauer’s techniques will put the spark and passion back in your marriage if you apply them.
His Secret Obsession is more than just a book about the inner workings of a man’s mind.
It’s a road map to his thoughts and feelings and how your actions impact him, which in turn impacts the way he treats you. Nothing exists in isolation.
Men and women are different. If you feel like you’ve been doing your best but your relationship still seems doomed, you were probably doing the wrong things.
Get His Secret Obsession and test out the methods and advice. You’ll be amazed at how effective they are… and you’ll probably end up saving your marriage and your husband/partner will only have eyes for you.
Try Now… Click the Button Below